Highlights for Datalogic Automation Scanner Matrix 1051 Medium Range 30 FPS
- Up to 30 frames/s (1800 frames/min)
- Up to 100 code readings in a single frame
- 1D & 2D, stacked, postal code reading
- Internal image buffering
- Image transfer capability
- Code quality control (AIM standards)
- Integrated LED lighting system
- WIP control / product traceability
- PCB production line tracking
- Semiconductor production line tracking
- Chemical and biomedical analysis machines
- Small objects/pharmaceutical packaging
- OEM integration (kiosks, atm, gaming & lottery machines, etc.)
Matrix-1000 is an area CCD reader for industrial Automatic Identification applications using bar code, 2D, stacked and postal code technologies. The fully integrated reader combines a LED lighting system, image capturing, decoding and communication interfaces in a single compact product.
Matrix-1000 has been designed to offer a simple, robust and high performance CCD reader that is easy to use. It is the ideal solution for OEM integrations (kiosks, ATM, gaming & lottery machines) and industrial applications. It is also suitable for multi-reader array solutions connected via multiplexer (Datalogic accessory).
Matrix-1000 captures images at 30 fps (frame per second). It is the perfect solution for low to medium code translation speed applications where the price/performance ratio is a high level priority.
Matrix-1000 diagnostic software tools enable real time monitoring of code printing quality according to AIM standards for all symbologies decoded.
The state-of-the-art embedded decoding libraries are extremely effective on damaged and low quality code applications. The reader’s flexibility allows a smooth transition from standard bar code reading to 2D bar code symbologies.
Matrix-1000 is ready for use in various applications, offering many optical solutions to guarantee high accuracy in identifying codes with different resolutions at various distances, with the best reading performance in its class. Customized solutions for specific applications are also available upon request.
- Power Supply: 10 to 30 Vdc
- Power Consumption: 4 W max.; 2,5 W typ.
- Dimensions: 121 x 73 x 57 mm (4.76 x 2.87 x 2.24 in)
- Weight: 330 g (11.60 OZ)
- Case Material: Magnesium alloy
- Optical Features: VGA format CCD sensor
- LED array lighting systems
- Reading Rate: Up to 30 reads/s
- Reading Angles: Max. Pitch: ± 35°
- Tilt: 360°
- Readable Symbologies: Data Matrix ECC200, QR Code, PDF417, I 2/5, Code 128, Code 39, EAN/UPC, RSS, postal codes and many more
- Communication Interface: RS232 (aux) + RS485 half-duplex (main); up to 115.2 Kbit/s
- Connectivity: Point to point and Multiplexer
- Digital Inputs: One SW programmable, optocoupled and polarity insensitive
- Digital Outputs: One SW programmable optocoupled
- Programming Method: Windows™ based configuration software (VisiSet)
- Diagnostic Sw Tools: Code Quality Control (AIM standards), Exposure Indication, Code Position and Orientation, Decoding time
- User Leds: PWR, TRIG, READ, COM
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Humidity: 90% non condensing
- Vibration Resistance: IEC 68-2-6 test FC 1.5 mm; 10 to 55 Hz; 2 hours on each axis
- Shock Resistance: IEC 68-2-27 test EA 30 G; 11ms; 3 shocks on each axis
- Protection Class: IP64
Datalogic Automation Scanner Matrix 1051 Medium Range 30 FPS