Product Information for Datalogic Datalogic Automation, Scanner, Dx6400-100-010, Dyn.F., Std Res, M/S
Highlights for Datalogic Datalogic Automation, Scanner, Dx6400-100-010, Dyn.F., Std Res, M/S
- Industrial omni-directional scanner
- FLASH dynamic focus on the DX6400
- GENIUS configuration program
- Display and 3-key keypad
- Built-in Ethernet with TCP/IP protocol
- Sorting on induction lines with the DX6400
- Distribution (CDs, books, clothes)
- Postal applications
The new DX6400 is industrial fixed position barcode readers designed to offer an omni-directional reading solution for small/medium sized conveyors.
The DX6400 is based on the high performance 6000 family platform, the same used by DS6300 and DS6400. Setup and upgrade is easy, using the GENIUS SW configurator program with a friendly user interface.
The DX6400 uses the same optic platform as the DS6400, based on FLASH dynamic focus, that offers an impressive reading range and is always automatically focused on the object. The DX6400 is the ideal solution for reading on induction lines (up to 500 mm of width), with different sized objects, where the dynamic focus is able to cover the wide reading range necessary.
As a result of a special mechanical solution that creates a cross pattern, and high performance ACR code reconstruction SW algorithm, the new DX6400 is the ideal solution for omni-directional reading on medium sized conveyors.
Special models of the DX6400 with built-in connectivity to Ethernet and a fully implemented TCP/IP protocol are also offered. The practical display with keyboard increases the scanner’s ease of use and offers a simple human interface without the need of a PC.
- Power Supply: 15 to 30 Vdc
- Power Consumption: 18 W (22 W max.)
- Dimensions: 225 x 149.8 x 116.8 mm (8.86 x 5.90 x 4.60 in.)
- Weight: 2.1 kg (4.62 lb)
- Case Material: Aluminium
- Light Source: Visible Laser Diode (650 nm)
- Max. Resolution: 0.38 mm (15 mils )
- Scan Rate: 400 to 750 scan/s (SW adjustable)
- Readable Codes: All most used symbologies
- Multilabel Reading: Up to 10 different codes in the same reading phase
- Main Interface: RS232 / RS485 (20 mA C.L. optional)
- Auxiliary Interface: RS232 / RS485 (20 mA C.L. optional)
- Other Available Interfaces: Lonworks (Master/Slave), Ethernet, Devicenet, Profibus
- Baud Rate: 1,200 to 115,200 bauds
- Input Signal: ‘Presence sensor’ plus 3 auxiliary digital inputs
- Output Signals: 3 SW programmable digital outputs
- Operating Modes: ‘On line’, ‘Serial On line’, ‘Continuous’, ‘Test’, ‘PackTrack’
- Display: 2 lines by 16 characters LCD
- Keypad: 3 keys
- Led Indicators: ‘Power ON’, ‘Phase ON’, ‘TX data’
- Laser Classification: IEC 825 Class 2
- Laser Control: Security system to turn laser OFF in case of motor slow down
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Protection Class: IP64 for standard models; IP65 on request