Product Information for Motorola LI4278 Cordless Linear Scanner - Scanner Only
Highlights for Motorola LI4278 Cordless Linear Scanner - Scanner Only
- Product Type:Handheld Bar Code Reader
- Connectivity Technology:Wireless
The LI4278 takes 1D bar code scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther as they can capture virtually any 1D bar code. Built for all day and everyday use, the LI4278 offers cordless freedom with Bluetooth compatibility. It also offers better encryption for improved security and better overall wireless performance. The LI4278 is backward compatible with its key accessory - the cradle - which works with its cousins, the LS4278 and DS6878. Superior battery power management delivers the largest number of scans per battery charge to support scan intensive applications. You can use it in dusty and wet environments and it can survive a 6 foot/1.8 m drop.
- EAN-8/JAN 8
- EAN-13/JAN 13
- Bookland EAN
- Bookland ISBN Format
- UCC Coupon Extended Code
- ISSN EAN Code 128 Including GS1-128
- ISBT 128
- ISBT Concatenation?
- Code 39 including Trioptic Code 39
- Convert Code 39 to Code 32 (Italian Pharmacy Code)
- Code 39 Full ASCII
- Conversion Code 93 Code 11?
- Matrix 2 of 5
- Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF)?
- Discrete 2 of 5 (DTF) ?
- Codabar (NW - 7)?
- MSI Chinese 2 of 5
- IATA Inverse 1D (except all GS1 DataBars)?
- GS1 DataBar including GS1 DataBar-14
- GS1 DataBar Limited
- GS1 DataBar Expanded
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS