Highlights for Honeywell MS9540 Full Speed USB Black Handheld Barcode Scanner (Scanner Only)
Honeywell's MS9500 Voyager series of hand-held (single-line) laser scanners offers the user an aggressive solution for scanning all standard 1D bar codes including GS1 DataBar (RSS) bar codes. The MS9500 series is equipped with both in-stand and out-of-stand operation enabling hand-held or fixed projection scanning. The MS9540, VoyagerCG incorporates Honeywell's patented auto-trigger and CodeGate button feature. When a bar code is place in the scanner's IR range, the auto-trigger activates the laser enabling the user to align the visible laser line over the bar code selected for scanning. The user can then press the CodeGate button, to transmit the data to the host system. When the MS9540 is placed in the stand the CodeGate button feature will automatically deactivating for hands free operation.
Use scanner as either a hand-held device or a fixed presentation scanner when mounted in the stand.
High-visibility laser allows user to place laser line on selected bar code.
Zero in on desired code and complete data transmission with the push of a single button - ideal for menu scanning applications.
Parsing (data editing)
Formatting bar code data is to meet host system's specific requirements.
- Type: Barcode scanner - handheld
- Width: 3.1 in
- Depth: 2.2 in
- Height: 7.8 in
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Color: Black
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interface Type: USB
- Minimum Bar Width: 5 mil
- Scan Element Type: Visible laser diode
- Light Source Wave Length: 650 nm
- Scan Mode: Single-pass
- Scan Speed: 72 line / sec
- Max Working Distance: 10 in
- Skew (Degrees): 52
- Pitch (Degrees): 68
- Print Contrast Signal (PCS): 35%
- Decode Capability: EAN/JAN, Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 39, NW-7, GS1 DataBar, Telepen, Code 32, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Code 2 of 5, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI-Plessey, China Post, PosiCode, Trioptic Code, Code 93i
- TTL Decoding: Decoded
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- OK Notification: Beeper, LED indicator
- Features: Triggered, Reduced Space Symbology (RSS), CodeGate
- Interfaces: 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- Compliant Standards: CE, RoHS, cULus
Software / System Requirements
- Electric Current Required: 120 mA (standby), 165 mA (operating)
- Software Included: MetroSet2
- Service & Support: 5 years warranty
- Service & Support Details: Limited warranty 5 years
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Drop Specification: 5 ft to concrete
Honeywell MS9540 Full Speed USB Black Handheld Barcode Scanner (Scanner Only)