Highlights for PSC Inc. Gryphon M4130 Handheld Linear Imager Bar Code Reader 910 MhZ White USB Kit
The Gryphon family represents the premium line of Datalogic Scanning’s general purpose handheld data collection products. The Gryphon GM4100 cordless linear imaging readers offer the richest feature set among general purpose product offerings.
Extremely versatile and durable, the Gryphon GM4100 cordless linear imaging readers are the ultimate solution for applications in retail and light industrial environments where mobility is necessary for improved productivity. Mobile communications also eliminate the restraints caused by cabled devices, providing a safer and more efficient environment for employees.
Narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ is the key to increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. The GM4100 reader series offer scalable solutions from simple point-to-point applications to networking capabilities for complex installations. An optional display with a 3-button keypad provides battery status, radio coverage indicator and enables operator interaction with the host system.
Datalogic’s new, patented 2-position cradle provides multiple solutions to answer different functional and reduced space requirements. It provides hands-free reading capabilities and a scan-while-charging feature to ensure constant up-time for increased productivity.
GM4100 Batch Mode capability allows thousands of codes to be stored in memory. This feature combined with a long lasting 50K scans per charge Lithium-Ion battery allows unlimited mobility and reliable data collection when out-of-range from the base station.
Featuring Datalogic’s exclusive patented ‘Green Spot’ for good read feedback directly on the code, it helps to improve productivity especially in noisy environments. When using the product with the cradle at a 45° position, the Green Spot can work as an aiming system remaining on to aid in positioning the code for quick and intuitive reading.
Standard multi-interface capabilities (GM4130) provide host connectivity via USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and Wand Emulation while IBM interface models (GM4110) provide connectivity via IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232 emulation. The Datalogic Aladdin™ configuration program provides user-friendly features that simplify the start-up procedure, even for inexperienced users.
- Datalogic STAR Cordless System™
- Effective Radiated Power
- 433.92 MHz < 10 mW
- 910 MHz 1 mW
- Multi-Point Configuration
- Max. Readers per Radio Receiver: 16
- Point-to-Point Configuration
- Radio Frequency
- Radio Range (Open Air)
- 433.92 MHz / 30.0 m / 98.4 ft
- 910 MHz / 15.0 m / 49.2 ft
- Two Way Communications
- 1D / Linear Codes: Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
- Postal Codes: China Post
- Stacked Codes
- GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked
- GS1 DataBar Stacked
- GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion, 2100 mAh
- Charge Time:
- External Power: 4 Hours @ 12 VDC
- Reads per Charge: 50,000
- Cradle Indicator LEDs
- Battery Charging (Red)
- Charge Completed (Green)
- Power/Data (Yellow)
- Charging (Typical): < 8 W
- Operating (Typical): < 2.5 W @ 5 VDC
- Standby/Idle (Typical): < 2.5 mA @ 5 VDC
- Input Voltage: 4.75 - 14 VDC +/- 5%
- Ambient Light: 100,000 lux
- Drop Resistance: Withstands repeated drops from 1.8 m / 5.9 ft onto a concrete surface
- ESD Protection (Air Discharge): 16 kV
- Humidity (Non-Condensing): 5 - 95%
- Particulate and Water Sealing: IP52
- Operating: 0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 °F
- Storage/Transport: -20 to 70 °C / -4 to 158 °F
- RS-232 / IBM 46XX / USB Multi-Interface
- RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand Multi-Interface
- Color: White
- Cradle: 18.6 x 9.9 x 5.6 cm / 7.3 x 3.9 x 2.2 in
- Reader: 18.1 x 7.1 x 10.0 cm / 7.1 x 2.8 x 3.9 in
- Display Type
- GM4100-D Only
- Graphic with backlight
- Font Dimensions: User selectable (4 lines x 16 columns default)
- Screen Dimensions: 32 x 96 pixels
- GM4100-D Only
- 3-Key Keypad
- Light Source
- Illumination: LED Array 630 - 670 nm
- Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum): 15%
- Read Rate (Maximum): 325 reads/sec.
- Reading Angle
- Pitch: +/- 65°
- Roll (Tilt): +/- 35°
- Skew (Yaw): +/- 65°
- Reading Indicators
- Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume)
- Datalogic 'Green Spot' Good Read Feedback
- Good Read LED
- Resolution (Maximum): 0.076 mm / 3 mils
Reading Ranges - Typical Depth of Field
- Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
- Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
- 5 mils: 6.0 to 18.0 cm / 2.3 to 7.0 in
- 7.5 mils: 3.5 to 30.0 cm / 1.4 to 11.7 in
- 10 mils: 2.0 to 45.0 cm / 0.8 to 17.7 in
- 13 mils: 3.0 to 60.0 cm / 1.2 to 23.4 in
- 20 mils: 3.0 to 80.0 cm / 1.2 to 31.2 in
Safety & Regulatory
- Agency Approvals
- The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
- The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
- Environmental Compliance
- Complies to China RoHS
- Complies to EU RoHS
- LED Classification: IEC 60825-1 Class 1 LED Product
- Datalogic Aladdin: Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge
- OPOS / JavaPOS: OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge
- Remote Host Download
- Lowers service costs and improves operations: BC4010
PSC Inc. Gryphon M4130 Handheld Linear Imager Bar Code Reader 910 MhZ White USB Kit