TOP SELLING BARCODE SCANNERS
Motorola LS3578-ER, EXTENDED RANGE, CORDLESS SCANNER, YELLOW/TWILIGHT BLACK (REQUIRES CRADLE, POWER, CABLE)
$ 629.60 $ 910.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Motorola DS6878-HD Handheld Barcode Scanner
Highlights for Motorola DS6878-HD Handheld Barcode Scanner
Prevent medical errors, improve patient safety and increase caregiver productivity. The DS6878-HD cordless imager from Motorola enables hospitals to automate data capture, improve data accuracy, increase productivity and streamline everyday processes in patient rooms, admitting, laboratories and the pharmacy. Its matchless feature set meets the unique requirements of healthcare facilities. An intuitive and ergonomic design combines with dependable and rapid capture of bar codes and other images, allowing caregivers to remain focused on the patient - not the technology.
IP43 sealing and a specially designed plastic housing allows safe wipe-down and cleansing with a wide variety of harsh chemicals.
Lightweight ergonomic design
Easy to hold regardless of hand size; reduces fatigue; enables all day scanning comfort to protect productivity in scan-intensive applications.
Offers Motorola's best-in-class drop specification and IP43 sealing, ensuring reliable operation in spite of everyday spills, drops and bumps.
Comprehensive advanced data capture
Captures 1D and 2D bar codes, signatures, documents such as drivers licenses and insurance cards, facial images for identification, video footage and more; eliminates the need to purchase multiple types of devices; supports the creation and maintenance of electronic medical records (EMRs).
Superior high-performance scanning on all bar codes
The integrated revolutionary Motorola imager eliminates the performance degradation common in 2D scanning, delivering: laser-like performance on both 1D and 2D codes; rapid and accurate capture of even poor quality and damaged bar codes; and full omnidirectional scanning, which eliminates the need to precisely align bar code and imager, improves ergonomics and protects productivity.
- Designed for deployment on a computer or workstation on wheels
- RSM (Remote Scanner Management) ready
- Type: Barcode scanner - handheld
- Approximate Width: 2.7 in
- Approximate Depth: 7.3 in
- Approximate Height: 3.8 in
- Approximate Weight: 8.4 oz
- Color: Twilight black
- Interface Type: Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- Minimum Bar Width: 3 mil
- Scan Element Type: Visible laser diode
- Light Source Wave Length: 655 nm
- Scan Mode: Single-pass
- Max Working Distance: 6.8 in
- Skew (Degrees): 60
- Pitch (Degrees): 60
- Print Contrast Signal (PCS): 25%
- Decode Capability: Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, ISBT 128, NW-7, IATA, ISBN, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, Bookland, Code 32, Code 39 Full ASCII, EAN/JAN-8 , EAN/JAN-13 , UPC-A, UPC-E, Discrete 2 of 5, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet , PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, PLANET, TLC39, Australian Post, Japanese Post, Kix (Netherlands) Post, UPC-E1, MacroPDF417, ISSN, UK Post, Royal Mail, Micro QR code, 4-State postal code, CC-A, CC-B, CC-C, GS1 DataBar Expanded, GS1 DataBar Limited
- TTL Decoding: Decoded
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- OK Notification: Beeper, LED indicator
- Features: Triggered, Reduced Space Symbology (RSS)
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- Compliant Standards: VCCI, CISPR 24, Bluetooth Class 1, CISPR 22, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, EMC, RoHS, FCC CFR21 Part 1040, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, IEC 60825-1, EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60529 IP43, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60825-1
- Service & Support: 3 years warranty
- Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - parts and labor 3 years
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 122 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95%
- Drop Specification: 6 ft to concrete