Highlights for Printronix SV100 Scanner/Verifier (Medium density codes (6.6 – 40 mil X) - No Stand
The SV Series of scanner/verifiers by RJS provides both fixed position scanning and high-speed on-line ANSI method verification of linear bar codes. This unique instrument can be used for many types of bar code scanning and/or verifying applications.
The SV Series assures that bar code print quality is at an acceptable level and reports practically every bar code quality and data parameter known. It offers a turnkey method of monitoring your print process for errors by checking for burned out pixels, ribbon wrinkle and clogged inkjet nozzles.
- Kits available for most popular thermal transfer/direct thermal printer models
- Performs practically every known analysis parameter including ANSI/ISO, traditional and absolute X dimension measurement
- Data match compatibility
- Increment/Decrement capability
- Programmable outputs and serial port for system operation
- Download language
- High-speed or conveyor applications
- Ladder and Picket Fence Codes
- Analyses/sec : 100
- Beam Width: 6" (152mm)
- Focus Distance : 8" (203mm)
- X dim (min): .0067" (.17mm)
Printronix SV100 Scanner/Verifier (Medium density codes (6.6 – 40 mil X) - No Stand