Product Information for Honeywell DOLPHIN 9700:80211ABG/BT/CAM SR/QWERTY/256X1GB/WM 6.5
Highlights for Honeywell DOLPHIN 9700:80211ABG/BT/CAM SR/QWERTY/256X1GB/WM 6.5
Mechanical and Environmental
- Dimensions: 165 mm x 85 mm x 41 mm (6.5˝ x 3.3˝ x 1.6˝)
- Weight: 15.6 oz. / 445 g - 17.1 oz. / 486 g
- Display: 3.7˝ high-resolution VGA transflective color display with industrial touch panel
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- Humidity: 95% humidity, non-condensing'
- Drop: Withstands multiple 5 ft. (1.5 m) drops to concrete
- Tumble: Exceeds 2000 1.6 ft. (0.5 m) tumbles
- ESD: 15 KV Air & 8 KV Contact
- Environmental Sealing: Independently certified to meet IP64 standards for moisture and particle resistance
- Processor: Marvel XScale PXA270 624 MHz
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional and Classic editions
- Memory: 256MB RAM X 1GB Flash
- Storage Expansion: Micro SD slot with High Capacity (HC) memory card support (up to 32 GB)
- Battery: 7.4 volt high capacity, hot swap Li-ion battery pack
- Battery Hours of Operation: WLAN/Max scanning: 9+ hours; WAN/GPS: 8+ hours; Talk time: 6 hours
- Battery Expected Change Time: Up to 4 hours when charging completely discharged battery
- Image/Scanner: 5300 Standard Range (SR), Smart Focus (SF), and High Density (HD) Imagers with High-Visibility laser aimer. All imagers equipped with Adaptus 5.5 Imaging Technology.
- Decode Capabilities: Reads standard 1D and 2D symbologies. Visit www.honeywell.com/aidc/symbologies for details.
- Camera: 2 megapixel camera with Automated Camera Control (ACC). Features include automated picture profiles, camera Application Programming Interface (API), cooperational use of camera and imager, and flashlight utility
- Audio: Integral Microphone, full range high output main speaker (back), Hearing Aide Compliant (HAC) receiver audio speaker (front), mono audio and microphone input supported through the I/O connector
- I/O Ports: RS-232/USB/Charging connector, integrated IrDA port supports SIR & FIR modes
- Development Environment: Honeywell SDK for Windows Mobile 6.5
- Third Party Software: SOTI MobiControl (remote device management), Naurtech CETerm and PowerNet™ Terminal Emulation (TNVT, 3270, 5250), and ITScriptNet
- Warranty: 1 year factory warranty
- WWAN: 3.5G GSM/UMTS/HSDPA radio with Penta-Band antenna - supports all GSM frequency bands 850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz.
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- WLAN Security: Wi-Fi Certified, WPA2, EAP, CCXv4, WEP, LEAP, TKIP, MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, WPA-PSK, PEAP
- WPAN: Bluetooth V2.0 (+,-)) EDR
- GPS: Integrated autonomous GPS receiver with built-in Assisted-GPS (A-GPS) services and software utilities.
- Voice Communication: Full voice support including handset mode, headset mode (wired and wireless), and speaker phone mode via GSM radio. Supports Voice over WLAN.
- Number of Scans: 50,000
- Expected Hours Operation: 16 Hours
- Charge Time at 9 Vac: 4 hours for full charge from full discharge
- 2 Dimensional: PDF417, MicroPDF417, MaxiCode, Data Matrix, QR Code, Aztec, Aztec Mesas, Code 49, and EAN•UCC Composite
- Linear: Codabar, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 93, Code 128, UPC, EAN, RSS and Codablock
- Postal: Postnet, Planet Code, British Post, Canadian Post, Japanese Post, KIX (Netherlands Post)
- OCR Fonts: OCR-A, OCR-B
- Interfaces: Keyboard wedge, USB, TTL level RS-232, wand emulation, TTL level Serial Wedge, and IBM 46XX retail terminals.
- FCC Class B, CE EMC Class B, CE Low Voltage Directive, IEC60825-1 LED Safety: Class 1, UL, cUL listed, TÜV, 2005 Sunrise Compliant
- Laser Aimer Model Only: Class 2 under 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 ; 1mW max output, 650 nM, EN60825-1: 1994+A11+A2