Product Information for Adesso EcoScan EZScan 320 Handheld Scanner - 1200 dpi Optical
Highlights for Adesso EcoScan EZScan 320 Handheld Scanner - 1200 dpi Optical
Whether you are out of the office or a business trip, Adesso’s EZScan 320 lets you scan almost anything, anywhere. It is designed to instantly transfer information to your computer via a USB cord and can also run on batteries and a Micro SD card (up to 32GB) that lets you scan with absolute freedom and stores your scan for future use. The EZScan 320 is also equipped with WiFi, a high-speed image sensor, an LCD display, and an auto-feed feature that lets you quickly scan, archive, and organize anything from business cards and contracts, to photographs with sharp DPI resolutions (1200/600/300 DPI) within a few seconds.
The EZScan 320 allows you to scan wirelessly if desired, and lets you store your images in a Micro SD card up to 32GB.
Color Preview Display
The EZScan 320 has a 1.5” TFT LCD Color Display that previews what you have scanned so you can instantly know what you scanned or if you need to make adjustments.
The Adesso EZScan 320 has an Auto-Feed Scanning ability which scans photos through a feed automatically and hands-free.
1200 DPI High Resolution
The EZScan 320 is fully equipped with a high-resolution Contact Image Sensor, letting you scan up to 1200 DPI in high-quality images.
- Scanning Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution: 1200 DPI
- Scan Area: 8.5” x 47.2” (217mm x 1200mm)
- Scanning Speed:
- Color: 1200/600/300 DPI at 8 sec / 4 sec / 2 sec
- Mono: 1200/600/300 DPI at 6 sec / 2 sec / 1 sec
- File Formats: JPG/PDF
- Memory Support: Micro SD Card (up to 32 GB)
- Display: Color 1.5” TFT LCD Display
- Scan Method: Free Angle Scan
- Power Supply: 6 x AA Batteries or USB
- Dimension: 11.2” x 2” x 1.7” (285 x 50 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 0.8 lb. (363 g)
- Operating System: Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP, Mac OSX 10.4 and above, Android & iOS Compatible
- Connectivity Interface: USB Port
- Software: DirectScan Software CD for Windows ; Andriod & iOS apps available for download
With the bundled DirectScan software you can manually scan and manage your documents right on your computer! There are many features to this software below:
Insert a scanned image into applications such as MS Word, Skype, with just 2 steps. Click on the icon, open your software, scan the image into the software.. its that easy!
Scan & OCR
Wave your handheld scannner over your document or insert your document into the scanners feeder and go from the DirectScan software into MS WORD and have your IMAGE become an editable text document!
BCR Direct (EZScan 310 & 320 Models)
Want to scan business cards and create a library of sorts with your business networking? The DirectScan software has a feature which allows you to origanize, edit, add a business card image to your contacts!