Product Information for Plantronics MS260 Commercial Aviation Headset
Highlights for Plantronics MS260 Commercial Aviation Headset
- Clear voice transmission between commercial pilots and air traffic control
- Hear and be heard with superior audio quality and noise-canceling microphone
- Over-the-head design delivers all-day wearing comfort
- Binaural design
The Plantronics MS260 commercial aviation headset leverages a proven design to set new standards in comfort and reliability for pilots. The noise-canceling microphone enables clear, uninterrupted communications between pilot and air traffic control. The binaural over-the-head design offers a stable fit for extended wear
- Clear voice transmission between commercial pilots and air traffic control.
- Hear and be heard with superior audio quality and noise-canceling microphone.
- Over-the-head design delivers all-day wearing comfort.
- Binaural design.
- Improved reception through greater noise occlusion.
- Conveniently portable and easily stowed due to compact design.
- FAA approved.
- Length of Cable: 5.75 ft (1.8 M)
- Connectors: Microphone: Molded, PJ068 or equivalent
- Receiver: Molded, PJ055 or equivalent
- Receiver Type: Dynamic
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90 dBSPL with an input of 1mW @ 1KHz
- Frequency Response: 100-5000 Hz
- Microphone and Amplifier:
- Type: Noise canceling electret microphone with amplifier
- Frequency Response: 300 to 5000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -28 dBV into 150 ohms with an input of 94 dBSPL @ 1kHz
- Supply Voltage: 8-16 V dc
- Gross Weight: (Headset only) 2.83 oz (80.4 g)
- Gross Weight: (w/cable) 5 oz (143 g)