Highlights for Plantronics MS200 Commercial Aviation Headset
- Cable Length:3ft
- Connector Type on First End:RCA
The Plantronics MS200 commercial aviation headset combines a unique lightweight design and advanced technology to deliver the ultimate in comfort and reliability. The noise-canceling microphone enables clear, uninterrupted communications between air and ground. Its compact, under-the-ear design ensures a secure, comfortable fit for extended wear, yet is convenient to carry and stow
- Clear voice transmission between commercial pilots and air traffic control.
- Hear and be heard with superior audio quality and noise-canceling microphone.
- Comfortable enough to wear all day on long hauls or short hops.
- Ultra lightweight, in-ear design.
- Single ear piece facilitates pilot/co-pilot communications.
- Conveniently portable and easily stowed due to compact design.
- FAA approved
- Length of Cable: 5.75 ft (1.8 M)
- Connectors: Microphone: Molded, PJ068 or equivalent
- Receiver: Molded, PJ055 or equivalent
- Receiver Type: Dynamic
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90 dBSPL with an input of 1mW @ 1KHz
- Frequency Response: 100-4000 Hz
- Microphone and Amplifier:
- Type: Noise canceling electret microphone with amplifier
- Frequency Response: 300 to 5000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -28 dBV into 150 ohms with an input of 94 dBSPL @ 1kHz
- Supply Voltage: 8-16 V dc
- Gross Weight: (Headset only) 0.32 oz (9.3 g)
- Gross Weight: (w/cable) 3 oz (85.5 g)
Plantronics MS200 Commercial Aviation Headset