- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Pyle PEMP8 8 Channel Console Mixer
Highlights for Pyle PEMP8 8 Channel Console Mixer
With the PEMP8, Pyle has transported mixing to a new level. ULN (Ultra-Low Noise) circuitry ensures extremely transparent, noise-free sound. All naturally encased in a rugged steel chassis and constructed of selected high-quality components.Should you do without professional feel and exceptional power, just because you're using a compact console? The answer is, quite simply, no. That's why Pyle used precise faders in every channel and in the main mix. Picture this: you're doing a live mix and one of the microphone channels starts clipping. The integrated channel peak LED shows you immediately which input level you need to reduce.A further important detail that is often forgotten is the possibility to switch aux send 1 to pre-fader. This allows you to access the signal before the fader, i.e. for a monitor mix. The impressive, newly developed EQ section with its enormous bandwidth allows smooth frequency shaping for warm lows and crisp, clear highs. To help you get the best out of each signal and sound-design to your heart's delight.Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear.
- 8 Input channels with Xlr connection
- Low noise, High precision microphone preamplifiers
- 8 Trs " line input
- 2 TRS " in line monitor out
- PFL (Pre-Fader Listen) switches allow isolated monitoring of individual channels
- Mute switch on each channel
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- AC 110v/220v Adapter
- 8 Channel mixer with RCA/XLR/8 TRS line inputs, LED indicators, 3 band EQ
Certifications & Standards