Product Information for Avid Technology Sibelius v.7.5 Crossgrade
Highlights for Avid Technology Sibelius v.7.5 Crossgrade
- Software Sub Type:Music Editing/Composing
- Operating System Supported:Windows
Marketing InformationWhat's new
Sibelius is the world's best-selling music notation software, trusted by top composers, publishers, and students alike. With Sibelius 7.5, you can express, accelerate, and promote your creativity in more ways than ever before, enabling you to deliver beautiful, professional scores faster and share audio and video versions of your work-with stunningly realistic musical phrasing-to make your talent stand out from the crowd. It's the fastest, smartest, easiest way to write music for live performance, film and television, media entertainment, or in the classroom.
- Intel Core 2 Duo or better (Recommendations for the Sibelius Sounds library)
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or later (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (not Windows RT, 32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X v.10.6.7/10.7/10.8/10.9
- 750 MB free space for Sibelius software only
- 36 GB additional space for the Sibelius Sounds library (optional installation)
- 40 GB of free space (SSD preferred, Recommendations for the Sibelius Sounds library)
- 1+ GB of RAM
- 4+ GB of RAM (Recommendations for the Sibelius Sounds library)
- ASIO-compatible sound card for PC (Recommended for Sibelius Sounds sample library)
- Sibelius is the fastest, smartest, easiest way to create and edit musical scores.
- Sibelius delivers revolutionary, time-saving features like Magnetic Layout and Dynamic Parts-plus a powerful creative toolset including Flexi-time MIDI input, Keyboard and Fretboard windows, and a variety of other input options.
- With all this functionality and more, Sibelius empowers you to create incredibly complex scores quickly.
- In addition to creating and editing, Sibelius makes it easy to play back your scores with stunning realism.
- The massive included Sibelius Sounds library gives you immediate access to a wide range of professional-quality instruments.
- If you want even more great sounds, Sibelius supports VST and AU plug-ins, giving you access to third-party sample libraries.
- You can also sync Sibelius with other popular audio software-such as Pro Tools-via ReWire.
- Create beautiful, professional-looking scores easily using a full accompaniment of desktop publishing tools.
- Perfect text with tracking, leading, and other typography tools. Add graphics using drag-and-drop.
- And easily export publisher-quality scores as PDFs with just one click.
- Sibelius lets you produce scores so stunning, they're virtually works of art.
- Slurs are the most beautiful and controllable of any program. Stemlets and beamed rests can be added and positioned instantly, as can arpeggio lines.
- Sibelius will even include cautionary accidentals automatically-helping you to produce performance-ready scores every time.
- Why switch from Finale to Sibelius? Not only can you write music faster and easier with Sibelius, as many top composers have stated, but the transition to mastering Sibelius is easy-not to mention we also offer a great crossgrade deal when you make the switch.
- Crossgrade from Finale, Encore, Mosaic, Notion