Product Information for McAfee AntiVirus 2013 Plus - 3 PC
Highlights for McAfee AntiVirus 2013 Plus - 3 PC
- Platform Supported:PC
- License Pricing:PC Attached Rebate
Marketing InformationPeople want to enjoy the benefits of connecting, surfing, and shopping online and
don't want to think about security risks. At McAfee, we live and breathe digital
security, relentlessly working to stay several steps ahead of the bad guys. Every
second of every day, we focus on one thing: keeping your digital life safe, so that
you can surf, shop, and socialize online with confidence.
- 1 GHz
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or higher (32-bit)
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- 500 MB free Space
- 512 MB RAM for XP
- 2 GB RAM for Windows Vista/7
- Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended
- We built our next-generation scanning engine to guard your PC from the latest viruses, Trojans, spyware, rootkits, and other threats, all without seriously compromising battery life or slowing your PC down.
- With color-coded icons next to every search result, including popular social networking sites, you'll know if the site you're about to visit is safe.
- including the location of the blocked IP address and what makes the connection unsafe.
- Got a touch-friendly device? Our new home screen is built with your fingers in mind.
- And it still works great with a track pad or mouse, so navigating to common security tasks is a breeze-on any device.
- We've redesigned the security report to bring you the information you need in visually interesting ways.
- The new report includes relevant images and links for an easier-to-understand snapshot of what's going on in the world of security.
- If your OS and programs are out of date, you could be vulnerable to threats. The new vulnerability scanner checks your PC for missing updates, and then recommends solutions to keep you safe.
- Websites don't always have control over the ads they display. Sometimes, you might find a risky ad on a site you trust every day.
- McAfee automatically blocks suspect malicious ads to keep you protected.