Kimberly-Clark Foam Skin Cleanser Sanitizer - 40.6fl.oz (1200 mL) - Pump Bottle Dispenser - Fragrance-free, Dye-free - Clear - 2/Carton
Cables To Go 2m USB 2.0 A/B Cable for Printers and USB Devices - Black (6.5ft)
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Symantec Endpoint Protection v.2012 Small Business Edition With 1 Year Basic Maintenance - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Symantec Endpoint Protection v.2012 Small Business Edition With 1 Year Basic Maintenance - Complete Product - 1 User
- License Type:Complete Product
- Platform Supported:PC
- Package Type:Retail
- License Pricing:Standard
Powered by Insight, Symantec Endpoint Protection is the fastest, most powerful endpoint protection security solution you can buy. Symantec Endpoint Protection provides state-of-the-art defense against all types of attacks for both physical and virtual systems. Seamlessly integrating the essential security tools you need into a single, high performance agent with a single management console, Symantec Endpoint Protection provides leading protection without slowing you down.
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent (Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent recommended) for 32-bit
- 2 GHz Pentium 4 with x86-64 support or equivalent for 64-bit
- Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later for 32-bit
- Windows XP with All Service Packs for 64-bit
- Windows XP Embedded
- Windows Vista for 32/64-bit
- Windows 7 for 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 with Service Pack 1 or later for 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 for 32/64-bit
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 for 64-bit
- Windows Essential Business Server 2008 for 64-bit
- 900 MB of free space
- 512 MB RAM or higher if required by the operating system
- 1 GB RAM (2-4 GB recommended) for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008 (all editions)
- Itanium processors are not supported
- State-of-the-art protection from the world leader in security.
- Integrated antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and intrusion prevention as well as device control and application control.
- Requires only a single agent.
- Powerful central management of security for physical and virtual Windows endpoints.
- Enables instant upgrade to self-enforced network access control without additional software deployment.
- Antivirus and antispyware for Windows clients.
- Seamless migration from previous versions of Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- Built to secure your virtual infrastructure.
- Secures both physical and virtual environments.
- Stops malware such as viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, bots, zero-day threats and rootkits.
- Prevents security outbreaks thus reducing administrative overhead.
- Powerful protection of both physical and virtual environments.
- Lowers total cost of ownership for endpoint security.