Highlights for HP Deskjet 3510 20 ppm 600 dpi Wireless Color Thermal Inkjet e-All-in-One Printer
Get affordable and reliable performance from this e-all-in-one. You can wirelessly print from virtually anywhere, enjoy impressive results from Original HP inks, print borderless photos, and even save energy and conserve resources.
Reliable and affordable scanning, copying, and wireless printing from mobile devices.
- Easy wireless printing—virtually anywhere.
- With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Print and share wirelessly, and connect to your wireless network quickly and easily.
- Download convenient, free apps from HP and partners to wirelessly print directly from a smartphone.
- Reliable performance to print, scan, and copy.
- Easily print, scan, copy, and access HP Quick Forms from the 2.0-inch (5.08 cm) mono display.
- Print everyday documents at ISO (laser-comparable) speeds up to 7.5 ppm black and up to 4.5 ppm color.
- All the features you need for an affordable price
- Produce borderless documents, photos, and flyers at home.
- Get impressive results and produce more pages, using Original HP ink cartridges and high-capacity cartridges.
- Print, scan, and copy everyday documents quickly and easily.
- Save desk or shelf space with a compact e-all-in-one designed to fit in tight places.
- Designed with the environment in mind
- Take advantage of responsible design—this e-all-in-one is composed of 10% postconsumer recycled plastics.
- Save energy using an ENERGY STAR® qualified e-all-in-one.
- Get free, easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan
- Print speed, black (ISO, laser comparable): Up to 7.5 ppm
- Print speed, color (ISO, laser comparable): Up to 4.5 ppm
- Print speed, black (draft): Up to 20 ppm
- Print speed, color (draft): Up to 16 ppm
- Print speed: Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims
- Printer page yield: Approximate yield. Actual yield depends on printer and specific use. See http://www.hp.com/go/pageyield for more information
- First page out (ready) black: As fast as 17 sec
- First page out (ready) color: As fast as 23 sec
- Resolution (black): Up to 600 dpi
- Resolution (color): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 dpi input data (when printing from a computer on photo paper)
- Monthly duty cycle: Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 300 to 400
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Display: 2.0" (5 cm) Hi-Res Mono LCD
- Number of print cartridges: 2 [1 black, 1 Tri-color (cyan, magenta, yellow)]
- Replacement cartridges: HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge; HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge; HP 61XL Black Ink Cartridge; HP 61XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge. For ink volume and page yield information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
- Compatible ink types: Dye-based (color); pigment-based (black)
- Print languages: HP PCL 3 GUI
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- Paper trays, standard: 1
- Paper trays, maximum: 1
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Connectivity, standard: 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Network ready: Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Ports: 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11n
- Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. Windows 8: hp.com/go/Windows8
- Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, or Mountain Lion; Intel Core Processor; 1 GB HD; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2) or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion
- Memory card compatibility: None
- Memory, standard: Integrated
- Memory, maximum: Integrated
- Paper handling input, standard: 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing: None
- Envelope input capacity: Up to 5 envelopes
- Borderless printing: Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- Finished output handling: Sheetfed
- Media sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Media sizes supported: A4; B5; A5; A6; DL envelope
- Media types: Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
- Recommended media weight: 20 lb
- Supported media weight: Letter: 16 to 32 lb; HP envelopes: 20 to 24 lb; HP cards: up to 110 lb; HP 4 x 6 inch photo paper: up to 145 lb
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan file format: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
- Scan resolution, hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 8.5 x 11.69 in
Power & operating requirements
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: Fit to page
- Copies, maximum: Up to 50 copies
Dimensions & weight
- Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption: 10 watts
- Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR qualified
- Operating temperature range: 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.01 x 17.27 x 9.9 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 17.01 x 22.18 x 16.23 in
- Weight: 8.59 lb
- Package weight: 10.93 lb
- What's in the box: HP Deskjet 3510 All-in-One; HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge (~190 pages); HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); Software CD; Setup Poster; power supply; power cord; USB cable. For ink volume and page yield information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
- Cable included: Yes, 1 USB (1-meter)
- Warranty: World-class service and support. One-year technical phone support; one-year limited hardware warranty. Access to 24/7 award-winning support services through http://www.hp.com/support
- Software included: HP Photo Creations
HP Deskjet 3510 20 ppm 600 dpi Wireless Color Thermal Inkjet e-All-in-One Printer