- Learn More
Product Information for Xerox WorkCentre 6605N Multifunction Laser Printer 36PPM 1200DPI Copy Email Fax Print Scan
Highlights for Xerox WorkCentre 6605N Multifunction Laser Printer 36PPM 1200DPI Copy Email Fax Print Scan
- Network Connectivity: USB 2.0, 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet, optional Wi-Fi (802.11 n/g/b)
- Automatic 2-Sided Printing: N: Manual
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: Up to 5,000 pages
- Duty Cycle: Up to 80,000 pages/month
- Product Size: Dimensions (WxDxH): 16.9" x 19.2" x 15.1" ; Weight: 56.2 lbs.
- Warranty: One-year on-site warranty, earn free service coverage with Xerox eConcierge, Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- Print Speed: Up to 36 pages/min Letter | 35 pages/min A4/Legal in color and black-and-white
- Print First-Page-Out Time: As fast as 9 seconds black-and-white, 10 seconds color
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 600 x 4 dpi (1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality)
- Print Features: PANTONE Color calibrated solid-color simulations, Saved settings, Earth Smart settings, Color Corrections, N-up, Booklet layout, Watermark, Photo mode, Collation, Secure Print, Saved Print, Font/Form/Macro Storage
- Print Memory (standard/max): 512MB
- Hard Drive: N/A
- Processor: 533 MHz
- Page Description Languages (PDL): True Adobe PostScript 3, PCL5/6, XPS, PDF Emulation
- Operating System Support: Windows XP and later, OSX 10.5 and later, various Linux and Unix distributions, Xerox Global Print Driver, Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- Copy First-Page-Out Time: As fast as 13 seconds black-and-white / 16 seconds color
- Maximum Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Features: Reduce/Enlarge (25%-400%), Lighter/Darker, Color Saturation, Sharpness, Color Balance, Auto Exposure, Up to 99 copies, 2-up Output, AutoFit, Cloning, Collate (up to 50 pages)
- Scan Destinations: TWAIN/WIA scanning via USB or Network, Scan to Computer via SMB, Scan to Server via FTP, Scan to Email with LDAP support, Scan to USB Memory Device, WSD Scanning
- Scan Speed: Up to 13 images/min color / Up to 22 images/min black-and-white
- Bit Depth: 48-bit clor / 16-bit greyscale
- Color Scanning: Color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200x1200 dpi
- Scan File Formats: JPEG, TIFF, Multipage TIFF, PDF
- Email Features: Email Address Book (up to 100 Email addresses, up to 10 Email group addresses), Express Scan Manager, Scan to PC Desktop SE Small Business Edition (1-seat license)
- Fax Speed: 33.6 Kbps
- Fax Resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Fax Features: Reject Junk Fax, Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection, Fax Forwarding and Local Print, Polling Receive, Delayed Start (up to 24 hours), Broadcast Sending (up to 200 destinations), Fax Address Book (up to 200 speed dial), Secure Fax Receive
- Fax Compression: MH/MR/MMR/JBIG
- Paper Size: Multipurpose tray: 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14" | Tray 1: custom sizes 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14" | Optional tray 2: custom sizes 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Capacity (standard/max): 700 sheets
- Paper Types: Plain, hole punched, letterhead, colored, lightweight cardstock, lightweight glossy cardstock, heavyweight cardstock, heavyweight glossy cardstock, labels, envelopes
- Paper Weight: Multipurpose tray, Tray 1, Optional Tray 2: 16 to 58 lb. cover (60 to 220 gsm)
- Output Capacity: 250 sheets
- Standard Device Management Features: CentreWare Internet Services, CentreWare Web, Email alerts, Apple Bonjour
- Security Features: IPsec, 802.1x Authentication, IPv6, SNMPv3, Audit Log, IP Filtering; Optional with Hard Drive: Secure Print, 256-bit disk encryption and overwrite, Secure HTTPS (SSL, Secure LDAP)
- Temperature: Operating: 50 - 90 F | Standby: 32 to 104 F
- Relative Humidity (noncondensing): Operating: 10-85 %
- Sound Pressure Levels: Printing: 53 dB(A), Standby: 29 dB(A)
- Power Consumption: Operating: 560W | Standby: 72W | Sleep mode: 6W
- Electrical Requirements: 100 - 127V, 50/60 Hz, 10A
- Warm-Up Time: as fast as 25 seconds
- ENERGY STAR: DN configuration is ENERGY STAR qualified
- Certifications: FCC Part 15 Class B, RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC, WEEE Directive 2002/96/EC, Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC, EN 60950-1, EN 60825-1 - Class 1 Laser Product, EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 55022, Class B, EN 55024, Listed to UL/CSA 60950-1, FDA 21 CFR Part 1010, 1040 - Class 1 Laser Product, CB Report, IEC 60950-1, IEC 60825-1 - Class 1 Laser Product, Section 508 ADAENERGY STAR (DN configuration), Microsoft WHQL, Adobe PostScript, PANTONE, ECMA 370 Declaration (Nordic), GOST/NOM, GS Mark, Environmental Choice, Xerox Green World Alliance, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, WiFi Alliance (option), WLAN certified (option), Apple Bonjour, IPv6 Ready logo, Citrix Ready, SAP
Learn More About Xerox WorkCentre 6605N Multifunction Laser Printer 36PPM 1200DPI Copy Email Fax Print Scan
Xerox Printer Wizard
With the value-packed WorkCentre 6605 Color Multifunction Printer, today’s busy, small workteams can easily make important business communications stand out from the competition with exceptional color printing.
|Print speed||Color: up to 36 ppm|
Black: up to 36 ppm
|Standard functions||Copy, Email, Fax, Print, Scan|
|Duty cycle||Up to 80,000 images/month|
|Standard paper capacity||700 sheets|
|What's in the box||
Print Quality Features
A print resolution of up to 600 x 600 x 4 dpi (1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality) makes your printed communications stand out and grab attention.
Photo Mode makes your images and graphics look exceptional, producing deeper, richer colors for lifelike vibrancy.
Unique Xerox EA Toner fuses at a much lower temperature, and reduces power consumption by up to 20% and C02 emissions by up to 35%, compared to conventional toner. It’s also oil-free, delivering brilliant, glossy output, even on ordinary or recycled paper.
Pantone® Color calibrated solid-color simulations and Xerox color correction technology ensure results that match your expectations.
True Adobe® PostScript® 3™ ensures your print jobs are consistently accurate, with the brightest, truest colors and superior graphics.
Productivity and Reliability Features
A fast print speed of up to 36 ppm means your documents are always ready when you need them.
Automatic duplex printing on the WorkCentre 6605DN configuration makes saving paper easy, and gives your documents a professional appearance.
The main 550-sheet paper tray holds a full ream of paper. An optional 2nd tray increases total capacity up to 1,250 sheets for even longer periods of uninterrupted productivity.
Keep your sensitive documents away from unintended recipients with available secure print*, and protect access to device features with front-panel PIN code authentication. *Requires Productivity Kit (with 512 MB RAM) or Productivity Kit (with 160 GB Hard Drive).
A monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 prints means heavy duty production.
Combine your office devices into the value-packed WorkCentre 6605 and you’ll save on energy and supplies costs.
Our standard one-year onsite warranty is backed by the industry-leading Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
Use the WorkCentre 6605 to scan your hard copy documents and get text-searchable digital files that can be automatically shared via email or network folder, or saved on the device or any USB memory device for true portability.
The WorkCentre 6605 is simple to install on your office network, getting you up and running in minutes. And with Xerox® CentreWare® IS, remote device administration is handled with ease right from any networked computer’s browser.
Place the WorkCentre 6605 anywhere in the office with optional Wi-Fi.
The innovative 4.3-inch (109 mm) touch screen features bright, colorful icons and intuitive navigation for optimal ease-of-use.
Xerox Global Print Driver™
Simplify with one universal printer driver to print to most printers and MFPs
Xerox Mobile Express Driver™
Mobile users print to virtually any device with one universal printer driver.
Personal printing for your iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad®, or Android-based smartphones and devices