Highlights for HP OfficeJet K80 600DPI 10/12PPM 8MB (Clearance)
- Supplies limited to inventory on-hand; no rain-checks or availability guarantee on Clearance Items
- Clearance Items include open box, customer returns and manufacturer refurbished product.
- All Clearance products inspected, tested and working prior to sale.
The OfficeJet K80 from HP is the all-in-one solution to your home office needs. It has four easy to use functions (print, fax, scan, and copy), and its multi-tasking capabilities let you print, scan, and send copies, all at the same time.
Print up to 10ppm color and 12ppm black. For more detailed images, the printer has a maximum 600 x 600dpi resolution. It will also support a 2400 x 1200dpi color resolution when you use photo paper. You can print on the following media types and sizes: paper (letter, legal, executive), envelopes, transparencies, labels, card stock, photo paper, banner paper, brochure and flyer paper. The input tray holds up to 150 standard sheets, and the output tray holds up to 50 sheets.
You can fax stand alone color documents and black and white paper at 33.6kbps (3 seconds per page). The automatic document feeder holds up to twenty sheets for faxing, as well as scanning and copying. Other features of the fax include the following: 90 pages of memory, 100 speed dials, automatic redial/document reduction/manual receive modes, PC faxes, conformation and activity report, delayed send, junk fax barriers, fax forwarding, fax polling to receive, send and receive log history, conformation and activity report, distinctive ring detect, and the ability to work with telephone answering machines.
The sheetfed color scanner has a 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution (3600 dpi enhanced). It comes with integrated I.R.I.S. OCR software to capture editable scanned text and eliminate typing. The "Scan To" button lets you scan directly into software applications, including e-mail.
Copy up to 12 cpm black and 8 cpm color. The copier has a maximum 600 dpi resolution. Make up to 99 copies at once. The copy function has advanced copy features (full page and mirror) with HP's Copy Smart II. It can reduce/enlarge from 25-400%.
- Fax Speed (Kbps): 33.6
- Color Printer: Yes
- Printer Type: Ink-jet
- Functions Available: Scanner
- Functions Available: Copier
- Functions Available: Fax
- Functions Available: Printer
- Interface: Parallel
- Interface: USB
- Max. Color Print Speed ppm: 10
- Max. Black Print Speed ppm: 12
- Max. Printer Resolution: 1200 x 2400
- Memory (MB): 8
- Windows 3.1, DOS, and Macintosh are NOT supported
- Windows 95/98/2000/NT 4.0 (NT requires Service Pack 3 or higher)
- 32 MB RAM/ 64 MB for Windows 2000 (64MB or more, recommended)
- 165 MB available hard drive space (210MB available hard disk space, recommended), plus 50 MB for full-color scanning
- Pentium II 200 MHz processor (Pentium II 333, recommended)
- 256-color SVGA monitor (24-bit color SVGA monitor recommended)
- available USB or bi-directional parallel port (for local connect, Win 98 required for USB)
- available (not shared) parallel or USB port
- CD-ROM drive
A sound card and Internet access is also recommended.
- 1 USB (type B) port
- 1 parallel 36-pin Centronics port
HP OfficeJet K80 600DPI 10/12PPM 8MB (Clearance)
Warranty and service governed by manufacturer policy. All sales are final.