- Learn More
Product Information for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Inkjet Printer - Color - 4800 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
Highlights for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Inkjet Printer - Color - 4800 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm):34
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm):34
A fast, cost-effective workgroup printer for increased productivity.
The WorkForce Pro WF-6090 letter/legal-size printer, powered by PrecisionCore®, saves up to 50 percent on printing costs vs. color lasers. Minimize downtime with Epson's highest-yield cartridges, which print up to 7000 black/color pages before replacement, and a paper capacity up to 1580 sheets. Epson's fastest office printer, the WF-6090 includes built-in auto duplexing and delivers pro-quality documents as fast as 24 ISO ppm (black/color). IT tools and security features make network integration seamless for shared printing. Plus, it's enabled with remote printer data collection compatible with MPS software solutions.
- USB Yes
- Screen Size 2.2"
- Product Type Inkjet Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number C11CD47201
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model WF-6090
- Product Name WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Printer with PCL/PostScript
- Product Line WorkForce Pro
- Brand Name Epson
- Media Size Half-letter / A4 - 8.30" x 11.70" / Executive - 10.50" x 7.25" / A6 - 4.10" x 5.80" / Custom Size / 3.50" x 4" / Air Mail / Photo - 4" x 6" / 5" x 7" / 8" x 10" / Letter - 8.50" x 11" / Legal - 8.50" x 14" / Envelope No. 10
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 1
- Standard Input Media Capacity 580 sheets
- Package Contents WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Printer with PCL/PostScript Power Cord DURABrite Pro Ink cartridges - 4 x 748 series Ink Cartridges: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow Printer Driver PCL 5 Driver Emulation PCL 6 Driver Emulation 4 PostScript 3
- Country of Origin Indonesia
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR / RoHS
- Ethernet Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 50.70 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 21.3"
- Width 18.8"
- Depth 29.8"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC / 230 V AC
- Power Source Power Adapter
- Duty Cycle 75000 pages per month
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 34
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 34
- Wireless Print Technology Near Field Communication (NFC) / Wi-Fi Direct / Epson iPrint / Apple AirPrint / Google Cloud Print
- Print Color Capability Color
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Learn More About Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Inkjet Printer - Color - 4800 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
A Fast, Cost-Effective Workgroup Printer for Increased ProductivityThis letter/legal-size printer saves up to 50 percent on printing costs vs. color lasers1; features high-yield cartridges and print speeds of 24 ISO ppm (black/color)†.
- Cost savings — up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. color lasers1
- Low intervention — print up to 7000 black/color pages without changing cartridges2
- Epson’s fastest office printer — 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (color)†
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security, IPsec
- Versatile media handling — up to 1580-sheet total paper capacity3; auto duplexing
- Pro-quality documents — long-lasting results with DURABrite® Pro cartridges
- Drivers and utilities — remote printing and Cloud access; Universal printer driver; PCL5 and Adobe® PostScript® 3TM support
- Powered by PrecisionCore — the next generation of inkjet printing technology
- Enabled for remote printer data collection — compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®), PrintAudit® and others
- Duty cycle — up to 75,000 pages monthly6
Designed for use exclusively with Epson® cartridges*.
PrecisionCore Inkjet TechnologyFrom professional and industrial-level printers to networked office printers, this groundbreaking technology delivers fast printing with superior-quality results. A truly innovative system, PrecisionCore features Epson’s advanced Thin Film Piezo (TFP®) elements, which are produced via a MEMS manufacturing process using semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that produces dots at the micron level — 1/100th the size of a human hair. Each nozzle on the printhead delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second. It’s this extraordinary focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, whatever the task at hand.
Outstanding QualityPacking a greater number of nozzles into a smaller surface area, this high-resolution inkjet printhead, along with PrecisionCore technology, delivers laser-sharp text and brilliant color on a wide variety of specialty media, as well as plain paper.
Fast Print SpeedsGet fast print speeds that rival those of color lasers so workgroups can share a color printer on a network and be more productive.
Print LongevityPrecisionCore technology enables the use of advanced ink formulations, including DURABrite Pro cartridges. This innovative ink technology, along with PrecisionCore printing technology, delivers smudge, fade and water resistant documents that last.
Convenient ConnectivityEquipped with both wired and wireless capabilities, this versatile printer prints content from smartphones and tablets via Epson ConnectTM solutions7. And, it’s enabled with NFC8, which offers touch-to-print capability. For added control and security, all wireless features can be disabled.
IT Administration ToolsIT administrators can easily set up, configure and manage a fleet of Epson printers on the network.
* Printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink. www.epson.com/cartridgereturn
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1 Compared with best-selling color lasers priced at $600 (USD) or less as of May 2015. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
2 748XXL Black cartridge prints about 10,000 ISO pages. 748XXL color cartridges print about 7000 ISO pages on average. Replacement cartridge yields are based on ISO/IEC 24711 tests in Default Mode printing continuously. Cartridge yields vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “replace cartridge” signal. For details, see www.epson.com/cartridgeinfo
3 With optional paper trays.
4 Including PrintFleet, ECi (FMAudit) and Print Audit.
5 Not all media types are supported for PCL printing.
6 Monthly duty cycle up to 75,000 is the highest duty a user could expect in a month, based on near-constant operation of a device of this kind. It is not recommended that the device be run at this duty. For best device performance, run the device at the recommended duty of 5000 pages per month.
7 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
8 NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software.
9 Compared to best-selling color lasers priced at $600 (USD) or less as of May 2015. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
10 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
11 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.