Product Information for Intuit QuickBooks 2013 - Complete Product
Highlights for Intuit QuickBooks 2013 - Complete Product
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Standard
If you are...
A small business who wants to manage your business on a Mac to be more organized and save time.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2013 supports one-way conversion from QuickBooks for Windows 2011, 2012, and 2013
- QuickBooks for Mac 2013 supports round tripping with QuickBooks for Windows 2013
- Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09; Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac.
- E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Processing payroll, integrated with QuickBooks for Mac, requires paid subscription (sold separately), EIN and Internet access. QuickBooks 2013 for Mac works with Intuit QuickBooks Payroll for Mac.
- Core 2 Duo or higher required
- Mac OS X v.10.7 (Lion) or v.10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- 250 MB of available space
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB Recommended)
- 100% Macintosh-compatible printer, if you plan to print invoices, checks, deposit slips, lists, purchase orders, mailing labels, reports, or graphs
Built for your Mac:
- QuickBooks for Mac 2013 is designed by Mac users for Mac users. You can keep track of important dates with iCal/Calendar integration and import Address Book/Contacts into QuickBooks to maintain up-do-date contact information1. And all this comes with the familiar look and feel that Mac users expect.
Easy to set up, easy to learn and use:
- It only takes a few screens to create your company file with the Company Setup Assistant. No accounting knowledge is necessary - new in-product tutorials take you through everyday key tasks from start to finish.
Easily create invoices and track sales & expenses:
- Create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you. Enter expenses and track account balances. Securely download bank and credit card transactions directly from your financial institution, and enter them in batches into QuickBooks.2
Organize all your finances in one place & get ready for tax time:
- Quickly find the transactions you need with the Customer, Vendor, and Transaction Centers. For example, in the Customer Center you can edit a customer's billing address, company name, phone number, and other contact info, and get fast access to related transactions.
Make better decisions for your business:
- Stay on top of your business with Company Snapshot. Use rich, graphical widgets to customize your Company Snapshot and access data that's most relevant to your business. At a glance, see year-over-year income and expense trends, and top customers. Customize over 115 reports to analyze your business.
Look more professional with customized forms:
- Project a professional image to your customers and vendors by customizing invoices, estimates and other forms with your logo, color and fonts.
Bill for your time and expenses, quickly and accurately:
- With just a few clicks, you can log hours, bill clients, and add reimbursement expenses to your invoices.