Product Information for Wasp MobileAsset Standard kit with WPA1000 and WPL305 Printer
Highlights for Wasp MobileAsset Standard kit with WPA1000 and WPL305 Printer
Easily track valuable organizational assets with Wasp MobileAsset. MobileAsset allows you to capture important information about each asset, including location, check-in and check-out, maintenance schedules and cost, warranty contracts, and depreciation. The data you need to make informed business decisions is instantly accessible in 48+ management reports. MobileAsset takes asset management to a higher level, giving you the ability to save time and money, end asset loss, improve equipment maintenance, and more accurately compute taxes based on depreciation schedules. This asset tracking solution is designed to meet the demands of your application, while remaining simple enough to master right out of the box.
Manage your organization's assets
Check assets in or out to customers and employees. Assign due-date and due-time when checking assets out. Transfer asset responsibility to another individual while checked out. Track assets by site, location, department, item and serial number. Move assets by location, department, purchase order or custom filter. Update a selected group of assets instantly using mass update feature. Capture purchase order, invoice and warranty details. Attach any type of file to an asset for easy reference. Track data in up to 20 custom fields to ensure a perfect fit for your environment. Audit your assets on a PC or mobile device.
Create barcode labels
Integrated barcode labeling software makes it easy to design asset tags. Generate location labels and employee badges for efficient tracking. Print asset tags, location labels and employee badges directly from asset, location and employee lists.
Access information quickly and securely
Department-level security ensures data integrity. Instantly view 48 powerful management reports, including transaction and audit history, check-out reports, and maintenance records. Create, save and share custom filters for lists to view the right information for your business.
- Category: Business applications
- Subcategory: Business - inventory systems
- Version: 6
- Bundled with: WPA1000II & WPL305
- License Type: Complete package
- License Qty: 1 user, 1 mobile device
- License Pricing: Standard
- Platform: Windows
- Min Supported Color Depth: 16-bit (64K colors)
- Distribution Media: DVD-ROM
- Package Type: Retail
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows XP SP3
- Peripheral / Interface Devices: DVD-ROM, XGA monitor
- System Requirements Details: Pentium 4 - 800 MHz - RAM 512 MB - HD 700 MB