Highlights for Intuit QuickBooks 2012 - Complete Product - 1 User
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Standard
- Package Type:Retail
- License Quantity:1 User
The QuickBooks for Mac your clients know just got better. Thanks to feedback given by your clients (and other Mac users like them), QuickBooks for Mac 2012 is better than ever with new and improved features designed to help your clients get more done - in less time! And it comes with a redesigned more Mac-like interface!
Product InformationSoftware Product Supported: Mac
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareDistribution Media/Method: CD-ROMManufacturer Part Number: 417006Manufacturer Website Address: www.intuit.comManufacturer: Intuit, IncProduct Name: QuickBooks 2012Package Type: RetailBrand Name: Intuit
License InformationLicense Pricing: StandardLicense Type: Complete ProductLicense Quantity: 1 User
- At least an Intel, Core 2 Duo or higher recommended
- Multiuser: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher to run server
- Mac OS X v.10.6.7 (Snow Leopard) or v.10.7 (Lion)
- 210 MB of available space
- At least 1 GB RAM, 2 GB RAM recommended
- Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09; Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac
- Email requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Backup to MobileMe requires
- Use Intuit Checks if you plan to print checks. Canadian Image Ready Cheques are not supported
- iCal, iChat, and AddressBook are included in Mac OS X installs from Apple, Inc.
Product InformationPlatform Supported: Intel-based MacFeatures:
Add online banking transactions in batches:
- Your client can save time by adding banking transactions directly from their financial institution by batch entering, rather than doing them one-at-a-time. QuickBooks for Mac automatically creates rules to rename payees, making batch transactions even easier.
- QuickBooks for Mac now allows your client to invoice for projects in phases. Whether by line item or percentage of total estimate, this new feature allows your client to run phase-based invoices, track how much is left and provides job history reports with the click of a mouse.
Redesigned Forms and Customer History Panel:
- Easily view and review customer information (open invoices, outstanding balances, notes, etc.) in the new Customer History Panel. Plus, the improved Mac-like design helps give your clients a cleaner look to their customer data. The new transactions list allows you to refer to transactions easily while still in your Invoice and other forms.
- Access important information faster with improved search functionality. Search by name, transaction type, invoice amount, specific dates and more. Plus, your clients can quickly access previous or saved searches allowing them to work faster and increase productivity. Further refine results by setting filters and navigate easily to transactions, invoices and customers - from search results.
Default Bank Accounts:
- Save time and reduce errors by setting default accounts for key banking tasks. Your clients can now specify which bank accounts from which to pay certain vendors, expenses, etc.
Enhancements to QuickBooks that you and your clients asked for:
Software Name: QuickBooks 2012Software Sub Type: Financial ManagementSoftware Main Type: ManagementOperating System Supported: Mac OS
- Easier collaboration with PC peers. The new reconcile feature automatically converts data between Mac and Windows versions of QuickBooks.
- Journal entries just got easier to navigate with new "next" and "previous" buttons. Plus, auto numbering and autofill memo fields will help increase efficiency.
- Save time by using previous employee time sheets as templates for the next. Plus, the increased character limit in the notes section allows your clients to add more details.
- Save time with keyboard shortcuts and right click menus.
- Your clients can get insights about their business' performance with redesigned, Mac-like report graphs.
- Your clients can view full item descriptions on estimates, invoices and other forms right on their screen. Plus, they can include detailed notes about their work in the description field.
- Improved legibility with the ability to alternate row colors.
Intuit QuickBooks 2012 - Complete Product - 1 User
Financial Management - Standard Retail - CD-ROM - Intel-based Mac