Product Information for Intuit Quicken 2012 Home & Business - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Intuit Quicken 2012 Home & Business - Complete Product - 1 User
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Standard
- Package Type:Retail
- License Quantity:1 User
Manage your personal and home-based business accounts together in one place, including baking, credit card, loan, 401(k), and investing accounts: Quicken downloads your income and expenses from your bank(s), brokerages, and financial institutions, so you don't have to enter transactions manually. See at a glance how your business is performing, with reports including profit/loss, cash flow, and more.
- 1 GHz
- Windows XP Service Pack 2+ (32/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- Up to 450 MB free space
- Up to 1 GB if .NET not installed
- 1 GB of RAM
- 1024x768 or higher resolution
- 56 Kbps (broadband recommended for online services)
- Any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
- Windows Installer 3.1 (included in Quicken installer)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
- It's easier to set goals, save more, and stay in control of your finances with the fully redesigned budget tool.
Redesigned debt-cutting tools:
- Create a customized plan to reduce debt. Easy-to-use interactive tools make it easy for you to stick to your plan.
New larger font option:
- See Quicken the way you want to, with the new larger font mode.
- Save time by auto-accepting your transactions. There is no need to manually accept each transaction.
Improved bill and income reminders:
- Tracking your bills is easier than ever. We've streamlined the way you set up bill and income reminders.
Better overall performance:
- We've fine-tuned Quicken to make it even easier to manage your personal finances.
New multi-currency support:
- Get a clear view of your net worth with multi-currency support. Quicken uses the most up-to-date conversion rates to convert your foreign accounts into US dollars.