- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for MakerBot Industries MP03955 Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner
Highlights for MakerBot Industries MP03955 Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner
With just two clicks, the MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner’s easy to use, yet sophisticated software creates clean, watertight 3D models that are ready to 3D print. We’ve optimized the whole process to work seamlessly with MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printers, but you get standard design files to use on the 3D printer of your choice. You don’t need any design or 3D modeling skills to get started, and it all happens in just minutes.
Behind the two-click simplicity is a powerful and complex reconstruction process. MakerWare for Digitizer contains an algorithm that connects hundreds of thousands of points into a seamless digital mesh in just seconds. There’s no patching, stitching, or repairing required, so you can skip straight to your creative process. We’ve worked hard to create software that saves you time.
- Scan volume: Up to 20.3 (diameter) x 20.3 cm (H) [8 x 8 in.]
- Dimensional accuracy: ± 2.0 mm [± 0.079 in]
- Detail resolution: 0.5 mm [0.0197 in]
- Triangles per 3D model: Approx. 200K
- Scan speed: Approx. 12 minutes
- Steps per rotation: 800 per rotation
- Optimal Light Conditions: Artificial indoor light
- Maximum weight on turntable: 3 kg [6.6 lbs]
- MakerWare for Digitizer
Exported File Types
- STL, Thing
- Windows (7+)
- Mac OSX (10.7+)
- Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Lasers: Two eye-safe Class 1 laser line generators
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor
- Enclosure Material: PC ABS
- Connectivity: USB connection
- Stepper Motor: 0.9° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
- Product Dimensions: 47.5 (L) x 20.3 (H) x 41.1 cm (W),[18.7 x 8.0 x 16.2 in]
- Shipping Dimensions: 52.1 (L) x 24.4 (H) x 47.0 (W) cm, [20.5 x 9.6 x 18.5 in]
- Product Weight: 2.1 kg [4.7 lbs]
- Shipping Weight: 5.0 kg [11.0 lbs]
- Storage Temperature: 0°–55° C [32°–90° F]
- Operating Temperature: 15°–32° C [60°–90° F]
- AC Input: 100–240 V, ~2 amps, 50–60 Hz
- Power Requirements: 12 V DC @ 2.08 amps