Lulzbot Translucent Light Blue PLA 3mm Filament, 1kg Reel
Lulzbot Taulman Bridge Nylon 3mm Filament, 1 pound
Lulzbot Taulman 618 Nylon 3mm Filament, 1 pound
Lulzbot Blue PLA 3mm Filament, 1kg Reel
Lulzbot Green ABS 3mm Filament, 1kg Reel
Lulzbot Yellow ABS 3mm Filament, 5lb Coil
Lulzbot Taulman 645 Nylon 3mm Filament, 1 pound
Lulzbot Silver PLA 3mm Filament, 1kg Reel
Lulzbot Brown ABS 3mm Filament, 1kg Reel
Lulzbot Tan ABS 3mm Filament, 5lb Coil
Lulzbot Green PLA 3mm Filament, 1kg Reel
Lulzbot Magenta ABS 3mm Filament, 1kg Reel
Product Information for Lulzbot TAZ 4 3D Printer
Highlights for Lulzbot TAZ 4 3D Printer
The LulzBot TAZ 4 3D printer represents the latest evolution in high performance desktop 3D printing technology. TAZ 4 boasts a wide range of new features that facilitate more consistent, higher quality prints than ever.
LIBRE / OPEN SOURCE HARDWARE.
All LulzBot products are Libre / Open Source Hardware, meaning you can adopt the latest and greatest technology being developed across the 3D printing market. From experimental filament materials and the modeling software of your choice, to new accessories like hot ends and print surfaces—experience the joy of user freedom!
LARGE PRINT VOLUME.
Looking for a desktop 3D printer that can print large items? Like the generations before it, TAZ 4 boasts a spacious 11.7in x 10.8in x 9.8in print area with a controllable heat bed that can print large items, or many small items.
MANY FILAMENTS TO CHOOSE FROM.
What can you print with? LulzBot users have many filaments options beyond common plastics like PLA, ABS, and HIPS. Exotic filament options include nylon, wood- (Laywood), stone- (Laybrick), and rubber-like (NinjaFlex) materials, to name a few.
UPGRADE AND MODIFY YOUR PRINTER.
Our Libre / Open Source philosophy empowers you to download/print upgrades and replacement parts for your 3D printer, and make whatever modifications you want!
TAZ 4 features tetherless printing through an SD card with a versatile, multi-functional graphic LCD controller.
- Print Surface: Heated Borosilicate glass bed covered with PET film
- Print Area: 298mm x 275mm x 250mm (11.7in x 10.8in x 9.8in)
- Print Volume: 20,500cm3 (1238 in3) of usable space
- Top Print Speed: 200mm/sec (7.9in/sec)
- Print Tolerance: 0.1mm (0.0039in) in X and Y axes. Z axis is dependent on layer thickness
- Layer Thickness: 0.075mm to 0.35mm (0.003in - 0.0138in)
- Supported Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, and wood filaments
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3mm (0.1in)
- Overall Dimensions: 680mm x 520mm x 515mm (26.8in x 20.5in x 20.3in)
- Weight: 11kg (24.25lbs)
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC
- Temperature: Maximum operating temperature (Extruder), 240C (464F)
- Temperature: Maximum operating temperature (Heated Bed), 120C (248F)
Your TAZ printer package includes:
- TAZ 4 3D printer and 24V power supply
- Quick Setup Guide
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in depth manual on using Slic3r software
- Filament Feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15 Piece Metric Hex Key Set
- Pliers, Needle Nose
- Standard Precision Knife
- Dental Pick
- Flathead Bristle Brush
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- Metric Ruler
- Acetone-safe Bottle (acetone not included)
- Budaschnozzle with 0.35mm Nozzle
- 90 Day Warranty
- 90 Day Support