Highlights for Distenex 3D Printer ABS Filament 1.75mm 1kg Spool Black
- ABS Filament Black
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is an oil based filament and has a higher melting point than PLA. ABS filament is commonly used in 3D printing.
It has the following characteristics:
- Softer than PLA, but high strength, good toughness
- Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, save money
- Cost-effective, can be processed in wide range temperature
- Accurate diameter: 3.0/1.75mm, variations + /-0.1mm, roundness +/-0.05mm
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament Weight: 1 kg
- Compatible with most popular FDM printers on the market.
- Quantity: 1 spool
Distenex 3D Printer ABS Filament 1.75mm 1kg Spool Black