Product Information for 3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator 3D Mouse for Notebooks
Highlights for 3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator 3D Mouse for Notebooks
Now a precision 3D mouse you can take with you!
Compact and ultra-light, SpaceNavigator for Notebooks is the perfect travel companion for 3D designers and enthusiasts.
Designed for mobile professionals and enthusiasts, the compact SpaceNavigator for Notebooks is only half the weight of its desktop counterpart. A small footprint makes it easy to use-even on airline trays-and a travel case makes transport effortless.
New, improved design
A new cap design increases comfort while making interactions with your 3D world more natural and immersive. The two-button layout simplifies control.
SpaceNavigator for Notebooks works with all your favorite 3D applications on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, or UNIX. Power dynamic 3D presentations with Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. Build highly detailed models in CAD applications such as Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks. Explore rich 3D scenes or worlds in Second Life, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Google Earth, NASA World Wind, or Microsoft Virtual Earth.
- 3Dconnexion patented six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) technology
- Two Standard 3D Mouse Keys (Fit / Menu)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 68mm x 68mm x 46mm / 2.7” x 2.7” x 1.8”
- Weight: 250g / 0.55lb
- Two year warranty
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4/III or AMD/Athlon processor based system
- 140 Megabytes free disk space for driver and plug-in installation
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Dual-Core or Core Duo processor based system, 512MB RAM or 1Ghz G4 or higher, 512MB RAM
- 10 MB available hard disk space for driver and plug-in installation
- USB 1.1
Operating System Support
- Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Vista (all editions, x86 and x64)
- Mac OS X v. 10.4.6
- Linux Red Hat Enterprise WS 4, SuSE Linux 9.3