Deliver an exceptional customer experience from engagement to order fulfillment.
IBM commerce solutions help companies engage and personalize the shopping experience by delivering highly tailored content and offers, and orchestrating selling and order fulfillment processes across channels.
The combination of cross-channel commerce with global inventory visibility, delivery and service availability and multi-channel order aggregation provides shoppers flexibility in how they buy, where they pick up and how they return. This omni-channel approach to commerce allows companies to optimize inventory, resources and delivery scheduling to ensure customers have access to products and inventory across all channels, including web, mobile, call center and in-store.
A seamless, omni-channel approach to commerce also enables companies deliver superior post order sales and support by allowing information about any order, from any channel or division, to be made available on-line. It helps establish an end-to-end cross-channel commerce business flow from shopping to fulfillment through the integration of cross-channel commerce, inventory, order, pricing, and promotions. With IBM® WebSphere Commerce and IBM® Sterling Order Management businesses can deliver an exceptional customer experience:
• Real-time visibility to inventory across all channels
• Seamless order processing and fulfillment of the shopping cart
• Comprehensive coverage of the order life cycle across channels
• Real-time visibility of order details and status across all channels
IBM Sterling Order Management
IBM Sterling Order Management provides a centralized inventory, order promising and fulfillment hub to support omni-channel fulfillment. It helps enterprises increase fill rates and inventory turns, reduce markdowns, improve customer loyalty and increase share of wallet. IBM Sterling Order Management enables you to make better decisions about how to promise and fulfill customer orders, resulting in improved profitability and customer satisfaction.
Sterling Order Management features include:
• A single view of supply and demand across channels to provide improved inventory utilization and more accurate promise dates
• Coordinated, customized fulfillment processes to support various selling channels and internal or external supplies
• One source of order information to provide customers with accurate and timely information
• Integrated order fulfillment processes across store, call center and online channels to provide a seamless customer fulfillment experience
IBM WebSphere Commerce
Single cross-channel commerce platform for high-volume B2C and B2B sales
IBM WebSphere Commerce is a cross-channel e-commerce plat-form that enables high-volume business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) sales to customers using multiple channels—web, mobile, social, store or phone. It supports better marketing, selling and fulfillment with advanced web and mobile stores, social integration and personalized marketing and merchandising tools.
WebSphere Commerce Enterprise features include:
• Enhanced B2C and B2B business models that enable businesses to operate numerous websites and sales models on a single platform
• Support for multiple selling channels—web, mobile, social, store, call center—to provide consistent pricing, promotions and brand experiences in different channels
• Marketing and merchandising tools to personalize shopping promotions and content across multiple channels
• An IBM middleware backbone to underpin your online business with high site availability and performance during peak shopping periods
• Integration with IBM order management and web analytics to integrate the marketing, selling and fulfillment cycle