We at pcRUSH.com are committed in providing an accessible website for persons with disabilities, including those who require assistive technologies, so that they have full and equal access to all the services, product information and other content available through www.pcrush.com.
We will constantly review, assess and work with advocacy groups, industry partners and vendors to ensure inclusion, integration and equal treatment of, as well as effective communication with, persons with disabilities using assistive technologies shopping on our website.
All new web pages, web applications and content provided on our website shall be evaluated for conformity to the Level A and Level AA Success Criteria and Conformance Requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), available at www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/.
What Have We Done To Improve Accessibility On Our Website?
We have utilized one or more web accessibility evaluation tools provided by the W3C's WAI which are available at their Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools List Page to determine if our website meets the accessibility guidelines.
- We designed our web pages with ARIA Landmark and Page Sections so user can navigate to sectioning elements such as <header>,<nav>,<footer>,etc.
- We removed and fixed heading levels that do not follow the correct hierarchy.
- We provided skip links at the top of every pages which allow users to skip over the navigation that is repeated on multiple pages.
- We added text equivalent to images and icon links to allow proper interaction with our site.
- We maintained site structure consistency so that users will have familiarity and be able to navigate our site easier.
- We displayed text alerts to user actions such as adding to cart and wish list when using a keyboard.
- We enabled up and down arrow keys for keyboard navigation moving through list selections.
- We provided labels for each form fields to let user know the purpose of each field.
How Can We Improve?
We are always looking for ways to improve our website accessibility, and if there are any barriers we are not aware of that's preventing a person with disability from using our website, we would like to know. Please contact us and provide your recommendations at email@example.com and we will take the necessary steps to fix or enhance and improve the accessbility of our website so that persons with disabilities will be able to enjoy shopping at pcRUSH.com.
Other Ways We Can Help